[Wine] iTunes?

Olive not0read0765 at yopmail.com
Sun Nov 7 06:19:31 CST 2010

Does anybody had success installing some version of iTunes under wine.
I use wine 1.3.6 on archlinux. I have tried with various version of
iTunes but either I got an error that quicktime must be installed
(which I have done) or that there is missing components. I have tried
with the default configuration and a fresh WINEPREFIX.

I have read some post that some people had success (usually with
version 7 of iTunes). Does anybody here know if is it possible to
install some version of iTunes and how (configuration to do, etc...).

Olive