[Wine] Desktop gadgets on windows 7 dont work?

jeriffstive wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 7 06:34:54 CST 2010

i cant get the desktop gadgets on windows 7 to work anymore. They usually half load up or there is a black box which i can move around and close. I have tried the regedit to make settings in the sidebar tab, my UAC controls are on top so thats not the problem, its running in task manager and in features and programs sidebar or whatever it is called is checked. However, this part might help, the gadgets were working with no problems before i got some viruses. I managed to clean the viruses of my computer but im thinking that maybe a file got deleted because of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!