[Wine] (very) noob help for set DKII

Raffhell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 8 13:29:50 CST 2010

Hi. I'm trying to play Dungeon Keeper II with wine... the install works well, starting the game also... but i'm still affected by the mouse bug. I tried yet to use the mouse trick explained here: http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys (mouseoverride).

I created in HKCU\Software\Wine\ the key "DirectInput" and then the key "MouseWarpOverride (name) | REG_SZ (Type) | Force (Data) but don't work yet :(

I've kubuntu 10.10 with wine 1.2 (i had 1.3.6 but I've uninstalled thinking it was the dev branch my problem)