[Wine] Disabling/removing "Unhandled Exception" error in .Net app

sm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 9 07:32:59 CST 2010

I'm running a piece of software (iPodME) under WineBottler on Snow Leopard. iPodME (the software I'm running under Wine) works perfectly, if not for these boxes which come up intermittently (and repeatedly).
[img]http://d.pr/xWtC[/img]

Is there any way to stop these errors from appearing? If I repeatedly click Continue, the converter does its job without any trouble.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance :)