[Wine] Re: Ubuntu 10.10 AMD64 and building wine

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 10 09:29:38 CST 2010

[quote="saggson"]
For Ubuntu 10.10 this would be:
[code]
cd /usr/lib32
ln -sfv /lib32/libdbus-1.so.3.5.2 libdbus-1.so
[/code]
for The additional parameters mean -f: overwrite old symlink if necessary; -v Write what was done to terminal[/quote]

Did it.  Worked, but there is still no autodetect for the disk drive.  It is loaded with the game CD, and I can see it on my desktop.

I can still force it by manually configuring the drive.  This is the least of my problems, but I suppose it might just be a wine bug.  Let me have your opinion, and if we both think it is a bug, I will report it.