[Wine] What is 'CPU' memory?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Nov 11 09:17:50 CST 2010

When playing WoW through Wine (1.3.6) my video settings are limited
because some of them require "2G or more CPU memory".  Another computer
in the house can play in Windows with those settings maxed out on a
graphics card that only has 1G built in, so the setting doesn't mean
graphics memory. My computer has 5G of ram (32 bit PAE kernel) so it's
not that. So what is CPU memory and how do I tell if I really don't have
enough or if there is a problem with the game detecting it properly
through wine?