[Wine] Runes of Magic on Mac OS X using WINE

marcusbuffett wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 11 11:38:44 CST 2010

I have just downloaded WINE for mac and am hoping to play Runes of Magic with it.  Everytime i download the client from the website (YuLeech-Runes_of_Magic_3_0_5_2262.exe), however, the client comes up, gets to around 2-5mb and quits because it encountered an error.  I have downloaded vcrun 2005, 2008, and 2010, as various tutorials show, but I am getting no results.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.