[Wine] Re: alt+f4 problem and/or virtual desktop question - MSoffice

LifeEnemy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 11 16:20:08 CST 2010

Closing with alt+f4 and selecting close from the taskbar icon both work for me with Office 2003 and 2007 in Wine 1.3.6. If you're using an older version of Wine, try upgrading. You should also disable Compiz; it's known to conflict with Wine.[/quote]

Ubuntu 10.04, wine 1.2. How can I update wine? I have the latest package from the software center.

Do you mean to disable compiz when I use wine, or all the time?