[Wine] DLLs not found if set to native only (vcrun2010)

Manu311 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 12 23:39:55 CST 2010

Hi,

I've got a problem which is kinda odd.
I know how to tell wine that it should use native and buildin libs, but since today I have a problem with vcrun2010s dlls: MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll (I had never installed it since now).
When I set it to "native, buildin" the game tells me it has unimplemented functions, I should use the native version, so I set it to native only, which results in this:

Code:
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR100.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\windows\\system32\\MSVCP100.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP100.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\whatever\\Black Prophecy Client BETA\\BIN\\WIN32\\BlackProphecy.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR100.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\whatever\\Black Prophecy Client BETA\\BIN\\WIN32\\BlackProphecy.exe") not found

I know those dll-files are where they should be, I even installed it with winetricks, changed the name to all upper- and lowercase variants, and still, the error won't leave.

I could create a bugzilla-entry, but I'm afraid I've overlooked something.

Just help me out