[Wine] Re: That I have no C directory... is a problem?

vanaalten wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 13 10:43:32 CST 2010

In your home directory, you should have a directory '.wine' (hidden directory, type "ls ~/.wine" to view contents).

Inside this directoy you should find a directory 'drive_c', which represents your windows C drive, and a directory dosdevices with at least a link from 'c:' to '../drive_c' and probably also a link from 'z:' to '/'.

I don't know what is wrong with your setup, but perhaps this helps in debugging it.