[Wine] e-studio File Download Manager

niekshas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 16 08:22:30 CST 2010

Hello
sorry for bad english

I want to use small program to automaticly dowload files from Multifunction Copier. Program starts.... Finds Network Device (copier) but when i try to use i get message that no connection.

Code:

vartotojas at Serveriukas:~$ wine --version
wine-1.1.42

Code:

vartotojas at Serveriukas:~$ wine "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA e-STUDIO Client\TOSHIBA e-STUDIO File Downloader\ESFileDL.exe"
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (5000): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT 5000
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_DATA_RECEIVE_TIMEOUT (5000): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Unhandled dwOption 3
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option 37 STUB
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl unsupported WS_IOCTL cmd (c8000019)
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl unsupported WS_IOCTL cmd (c8000019)
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl unsupported WS_IOCTL cmd (c8000019)
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl unsupported WS_IOCTL cmd (c8000019)
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (60000): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_DATA_RECEIVE_TIMEOUT (60000): STUB
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH case HH_CLOSE_ALL not handled.
vartotojas at Serveriukas:~$

i get this log from console...
maybe someone can point me direction... what i must to do

Thanx for your time[/code]