[Wine] Re: Visual Fox Application in Wine

sempus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 16 09:55:08 CST 2010

Hello, don't worry about your english, I'm learning it like you :)

well, I think that problem is nothing to do with wine, I think that it's a problem of  programing but of your application, if you use the same application on windows, do you have the same problem?, also it doesn't matter if you don't have the code source of your app, you can use refox and check the code for yourself, I can help you doing that if you want, I'm fox programmer =)