[Wine] Re: Multisim 10.0.1 licenses problem

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 16 21:36:17 CST 2010

I meant I'm focusing on version 10.0.1, which according to AppDB it works or used to work, and this is what I'm asking help for. That's why I'm asking if someone knows how to "fiddle around" with licenses.

If you meant filing a bug about version 11, I would like to first find an ultimate answer for 10.0.1 -either definite yes or no-, since error is similar.
If and ONLY if definite answer for 10.0.1 is "not anymore", is there a site in the Wine Wiki that talks about bug reporting? But I still think there should be a solution...

P.S: does anyone know what about Multisim 2001 not working neither? (That MSComp.prd error)