[Wine] Building Wine Using Macports

Skcorps wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 17 09:48:57 CST 2010

I've got the source of Wine 1.2.1 (patched to my liking) and I'm trying to build it using Macports so I don't have to manually install each required package (that's how I understand it at least, I failed at doing it through 'make' in an earlier post because I was missing a bunch of packages despite having X11 and Xcode). Unfortunately I have no idea how to do this, and even Google or the official Macports site doesn't yield anything.

I've got the patched source in a folder on my desktop, the file structure is as follows:
[Image: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5608/filesv.png ]

Any other program able to compile wine with a patch would be fairly welcome in the event I'm wrong about this, my only intent is to get this working once.
Also, when wine is 'built', does it make itself into a binary file such as the vanilla Wine from the downloads page, or is it structured differently?[/u]