[Wine] Default wine registry timezone from GMT 0 to GMT -3

nicoreali wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 17 12:04:45 CST 2010

Hi,

I've installed an app on Wine 1.2 on an Ubuntu 8.04 install. The app works, but takes the timezone from wine registry that it´s set, by default, to a GMT 0, and I need set the tz in wine registry on GMT -3.  I wish to know if there is any way to set the timezone (GMT-3) in Wine , so that apps use the correct timezone and time. I can't find where set the  TimeZone config in the registry files.

thanks in advance!

Nicolas