[Wine] n00b, how to uninstall wine completely and reinstall, Ubuntu.

jotto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 17 12:19:38 CST 2010

I installed wine on my desktop running ubuntu 10.04. All was working fine until I installed battlefield 1942. I had an issue so decided to uninstall wine and try again.

When I reinstalled wine, I get no Programs item in the menu. I can browse to the folder when browsing the c drive.
I started to uninstall BF1942 to try again and had a power cut during the process.

Is there any way to completely remove wine and all its files and foilders so I can start again?

Thanks in advance from a complete n00b!