[Wine] Re: n00b, how to uninstall wine completely and reinstall, Ubuntu.

jotto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 17 14:03:23 CST 2010

When I installed wine, I used the Ubuntu Software Centre. I used this to uninstall.

I copied and paste'd all the above commands and it looked like wine was uninstalled....the .wine folder was missing etc BUT wine is still showing in my Applications menu and if I click on say the configure wine command...it runs the configuration app!!!!! How can this be if it is uninstalled????