[Wine] uLillith Audio Player

keantoken wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 20 16:50:38 CST 2010

Hello all.

I recently submitted this to the Appdb:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=22029

I want to submit an error report, but I'm not sure it's an error with WINE.

I used the terminal and winetricks to determine that I should install MSVCR90.dll. Did that, which removed some errors, after which the application window would now show (though it would hang if I hovered the mouse over it or clicked it). Then it turned out I needed to install the GDIplus. That again removed many errors. The last several errors I haven't been able to solve using Google.

I usually get an error looking like this:

> $ wine "/home/keantoken/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/Project9k/uLilith/uLilith.exe"
> fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f730,0x00000000), stub!
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
> err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x48a488 "?" wait timed out in thread 0028, blocked by 002c, retrying (60 sec)

I didn't find anything to fix the EnumDisplayDevicesW error, so I moved on to the NTDLL error. None of the search results worked for it but I observed that it was often found in combination with other terminal errors and disappeared when they were fixed, so I moved on to the bt_audio_service_ errors and discovered these aren't necessarily related to WINE.

I believe the error I need to fix is related to Pulse Audio, but I haven't had any success. As it is the app installs and the window pops up, but if I hover the mouse over it or click on it it hangs and produces the last error line (the numbers on this line change if I change the WINE sound options).

It would be great to get this working.

Thanks,
 - keantoken