[Wine] trying to make ploader (piwigo) work

jdd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 21 09:45:10 CST 2010

Hello,

I use a 64 bits (i5) openSUSE. I try to make pLoader, a piwigo program to work, but I always fail for something.

pLoader is a perl program that allows uploading photos to an online gallery (piwigo). There is an ubuntu version, but the library used are not available in openSUSE :-(, so I try the windows version with wine.

It almost works... almost because the offline version works, but it can't connet to the online gallery. I just have a windows error message saying "can't connect to http://dodin.org/piwigo" at port 80" (of course this URL is perfectly valid) adding :80 after .org don't change anything.

Just to see, I installed firefox and FF runs and connect without problem.

any idea?
thanks
jdd