[Wine] Re: Interpretation please.

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 23 16:23:10 CST 2010

The ALSA volume control err has disappeared since I did a recompile for wine 3.1.7 with the latest fixes from the Linux distribution.  Also, the game now runs without crashes to the desktop, at least it did for two hours after I recompiled with the new libraries.

Whatever everyone has been doing, is good.  Apparently the ia32 libraries on UBUNTU 10.10 are now up to snuff.

I guess the next forty miles in getting all of SimCity 4 and its auxiliary programs working is now to tackle gmax so I can get the Building Architect Tool to work as well.

Ah!  Life is an never ending story of challenges seeking solutions.