[Wine] Re: Anyone has any kind of trouble with Nvidia driver 260.19?

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 24 23:01:51 CST 2010

@Vitamin: maybe it depends of what distro you're using, and what order you install the drivers. In my case I have 2 RPM's: Nvidia desktop driver and x11 desktop driver, though I don't remember very well in what order they should be installed. I was also told in order to install drivers via RPM current drivers must be uninstalled first and also the repo they came from (don't know why). I haven't tried to install yet, I haven't found many bugs in my system at the moment, but I'd like to think they can work as well as that b43 driver...
Can you tell me, by the way, how do you use Nvidia's .run installer? All I know is, it's said kernel source is needed...

@Dimesio: what packages are you talking about? RPM files or Yast installation? (Yast also uses RPM's to install, IIRC)