[Wine] Re: Swiss Manager

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 25 18:01:09 CST 2010

I've given this program a try. I don't have a clue about Chess Tournament managers but I can install software!!

Installation is smooth as silk. However actually running the program in DEMO mode I have managed to duplicate this bug exactly, my console output:

Code:
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 0: stub!
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 -1: stub!
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 0: stub!
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 0x100b4 bUnknown2 -1: stub!
fixme:shdocvw:OleObject_Close (0x1c9d60)->(1)
fixme:shdocvw:OleObject_Close (0x1c9b58)->(1)
fixme:shdocvw:OleObject_Close (0x146188)->(1)
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH case HH_CLOSE_ALL not handled.
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH case HH_CLOSE_ALL not handled.

with Wine 1.3.6.

There is a number of child windows within the main window. Selecting between these eventually causes the whole program to freeze. ALT+F4 is required to close the SwissManager window (which is not responsive).

Bob

BTW on the subject of civility to fellow human beings - some of the developers and hard-core geeks on here need a kick up the proverbial's!!
The sort of folk coming on here are always going to be noobies looking for help making the transition from Windows to GNU/Linux.