[Wine] Swiss Manager

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 19:38:20 CST 2010

On 11/25/10 4:00 PM, BlindTiger wrote:
> Thanks for your precious help in this topic DaVince. But let me enlighten you on some issues:

Ok.  Let me ask you a few questions and maybe we can get somewhere with
this.

First, I downloaded the DEMO version, but I don't know how to recreate
the problem you encountered.  How about a step by step "this crashed the
program" guide.

Two, nothing gets fixed, basically, without a bug report.  Since several
people can recreate the problem how about helping us out with a bug report.

Three, remember, this is a (mainly) volunteer effort.  Some of us have
Real Life (TM) to deal with.  Fortunately, it is a holiday weekend here
in the United States so I could look at this.

The more information you provide, the better we, a bunch of volunteers,
can help YOU.  Sort of like going to the auto repairman and stating "My
auto makes a funny sound" and watching him/her look at you in
amazement.  We do the same thing.  We get the report and without enough
information we ask for more.  When you don't provide it, we move onto
other things.  It is not that we are ignoring you, we just don't have
enough to do anything to help.  See comment three for why we have to
move on to other folks problems.

Very respectfully,

James McKenzie