[Wine] I like this website very much

susanlancy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 26 02:17:08 CST 2010

I wanted a fun Zumba Fitness DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/special-interests-/zumba-fitness-dvd-boxset.html) fitness program to lose weight. I do not want to use the routines that were so repetitive and boring. I was already in the Weight Watchers program. I bought the Zumba DVD 4-September when I started, it was really funny and I love Latin dance steps. I have faithfully performed Zumba program 1 hour a day every day (except weekends) and 2 months. When I started, The Office DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) I weighed 152 pounds. Zumba after 2 months I lost 23 pounds. I do not believe it. Now the weight of 129 kg. Weight Watches and Zumba go hand in hand. I've never been so happy and healthy. Thanks a lot for Zumba!I already have the old Zumba in 2002 that had Giselle Roque de Escobar, who was now very soft and / Teaching & Beto is here and Natalie. In 2002, 60 minutes of teaching with analogies Your Baby Can Read DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/children-family/your-baby-can-read-collection-5-dvd-boxset.html) Giselle clear English and old. The 30 min beginners and 60 min peak had more great dancers and band 3 percussion person with good music that demands you move. 20 minutes fast Rapido had bounced around to different stages Beto and regular aerobics mixed and literally just jumping like crazy. I loved this series, everyone was a great dancer fluid, amused, aerobics pace non-stop great music and Giselle made learning so easy and not James Bond DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/-dvd-movies/007-james-bond-22-movie-complete-collection-dvd-boxset.html) intimidating at all and played a beginner and advanced both times I know all the fingertips to the millisecond.This 2004-series has not Giselle, but the production feel, style and good music is always the same -. Beginners (learning phase) is only 18 minutes, Beto first teaching in Spanish then Natalie w / clear English translating 20 seconds later and with my limited Spanish classes, True Blood DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) I could see that she would leave some education. The instruction is limited, but they go very slowly at first, so you can learn pretty easy to see when they go full speed, and only after the one hand, unlike the 2002-version. It's always a good enough education. They teach 3 styles of Merengue, Salsa, 3 1 samba, reggaeton 2, 3 and 3 styles of flamenco and cumbia.