[Wine] I love my baby

susanlancy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 26 02:18:32 CST 2010

My husband has stepped up the program Your Baby Can Read DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/children-family/your-baby-can-read-collection-5-dvd-boxset.html) and our son in the second DVD, but was not recommended however, the full month on the first DVD. Our son seemed to like this DVD better and we played for him once a day for three weeks. Currently rolling on the floor inside the park (how to captivate the audience recommended) and now it The Office DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) seems so bored with this DVD, too. It cripples the cards yet, but you can read two or three words. He did not read these same two or three words in other books, however. He is still interested in board books.At first, my daughter looked like any other child program. Now (after three months), she knows she will say the word twice, and she looks down at the same time saying the words, then looks up when they show the Zumba Fitness DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/special-interests-/zumba-fitness-dvd-boxset.html) fun of video. So I added the flash memory card shown at other times. I made sure to write the words in small print to resemble those words, she sees the video. I just made a little at a time, as their attention span is not long, and I do not want to make reading a task for her. I also write the words in his Magna Doodle (apart from watching the video) in an attempt to make it more interesting.You can read many words in a DVD of James Bond DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/-dvd-movies/007-james-bond-22-movie-complete-collection-dvd-boxset.html) view, and talk of the town, but obviously he can not play words. The theory behind your baby can read is that the child finally figure out how to sound out, or if he learns enough words. He confuses similar words very often, as we have eyes. You forget a lot of words, if I watch them with him a couple of days.I did not see the video itself (a sort of no-no), and it worked initially. But now, even True Blood DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) when I'm sitting with her, I can not make you pay attention for long. I think that maybe if I had always made a point to sit with her while the DVD was playing, and not let her watch cartoons, which are much more interesting, maybe I still believe that was the best thing ever. I do not think that is realistic, however.