[Wine] Re: Mint KDE 9: Wine problem with MS Office

alquimista wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 27 17:03:56 CST 2010

> Why would you select uninstall when you want to install?

I select the "install" option; I mean "uninstall wine software" since that is the menu option title that appears on App Launcher for this program, which I agree with you, its missleading.

Code:
What version of Wine? This sounds like a bug that was fixed awhile ago.

I'm using version 1.2, which was already there in Mint 9 KDE when I installed the distro; what can I do to upgrade? I'm not  very techy or "command-line-guy"