[Wine] Re: Problems running IE7 with Wine 1.2, Ubuntu 8.04

km28 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 28 08:09:45 CST 2010

I re-installed Wine 1.2 & it works when I click on the icon from inside the Program Files folder but not from the command line.

I have Wine 1.2 because it seems to be the recommended version i.e. the stable one. What do you think of Wine 1.3.8 in comparison?

Also, I used winetricks to install flash but it's not showing up in the IE7. How do I install flash into IE7? Specifically I would like to view the google embedded audio player.