[Wine] Re: Performance problems with bitmaphandling on mac (only)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 28 14:37:09 CST 2010

mattsbg wrote:
> its the snow leopard, X11 XQuartz 2.3.6 and xorg-Server 1.4.2.
>
> But actually it is the default - didn't update yet.

not sure it'll help, but you should try in a newer version.  Xquartz no longer replaces Apple's version, it stays intact... you can try it without messing anything up.  The latest version has much improvements...  I do not know if it will help your situation at all, but many things in Wine work much better than with Apple's stock versions.