[Wine] Re: Wine doesn't work with iso

Raffhell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 29 06:48:21 CST 2010

> Looks like you need a linux cdrom mounting tutorial and/or a commandline tutorial!
> Which version of Linux do you use so we can point you in the right direction?

Sure I need; On linux console/wine advance I've to learn... :)
You mean the distro? I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 :)

> Nope, with sudo mkdir. You can't mount onto a directory that isn't there.

Yes, I've created it with sudo mkdir in the mount point I'd use.

> There is such thing as a cd emulator for linux. It does support more.
> Due to copy protections in games this can still fail as well.

You mean cdemu? I've installed the repo. I'll try it soon.
I don't think WA has copy protection; however with the disk works, but I'd play without always insert the cd.