[Wine] Re: Problems running IE7 with Wine 1.2, Ubuntu 8.04

km28 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 29 11:15:56 CST 2010

So the problem was solved by using PlayOnLinux, running Win 1.3.6. To download the latest flash player from the Adobe site, I had to lower the security settings to a risky level as otherwise I was unable to use the Active X controls on IE7. The security was raised again before going to the site with the embedded players but adjustments have to be made to allow use to the Active X controls. This seemed to something unique to IE7 running on POL.