[Wine] Re: pepakura3 "DIB Init Failed"

YeTr2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 30 10:58:10 CST 2010

Maybe you could help me out and specify which '32bit drivers' you are referring to please?
Kernel?
Xorg?
UserSpace?
Something else?

As I said earlier, I did switch to a 32bit system. So, if the linux side drivers were not installed, I would not be at a desktop. The only thing that would be left is the dbg packages, which I have been installing as I find.

Code:
$ aptitude search radeon
i   libdrm-radeon1                                                                                - Userspace interface to radeon-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
i   libdrm-radeon1-dbg                                                                            - Userspace interface to radeon-specific kernel DRM services -- debugging symbols
i   radeontool                                                                                    - utility to control ATI Radeon backlight functions on laptops
i   xserver-xorg-video-radeon                                                                     - X.Org X server -- AMD/ATI Radeon display driver
i   xserver-xorg-video-radeon-dbg                                                                 - X.Org X server -- AMD/ATI Radeon display driver (debugging symbols)