[Wine] Problem with IrfanView

kolibri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 30 15:24:33 CST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to run IrfanView with WINE but I got some error messages. First there was a missing DLL ( mfc42.dll ) but after downloading this file and put it in the same folder like the irfanview.exe, the error for this disappeared. But now there is another error message "Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded. Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly."

-Linux SuSe 11.2
-newest stable wine-software

Some Ideas would be very nice as I got no idea what to do now.
Sorry for my broken english.

thanks,
kolibri