[Wine] Oh that uncomfortable first question

Life Coaching Online wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 1 04:45:02 CDT 2010

Hello wise WINE users!

This is the "uncomfortable" first question from a newbie. After the first feelings of amazement when I see Windows apps running on my iMac, I then installed the app I needed. It installed ok, but when it comes to opening a form to introduce data, WINE displays an error message and I cannot use the software.

For the little I can gather, maybe I need Winetricks for certain apps to run smoothly. Could you let me know what can I do to get my app running? The app is "Article Submitter Pro".

All help is appreciated, thanks!

Jon