[Wine] Re: Low FPS in Wine games

valente500 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 1 21:07:21 CDT 2010

Tried running "nvidia-settings --load-config-only" in a script along with wine'ing my game, and that still didn't fix the problem.

I also re-enabled dynamic twinview, since I disabled it to try and run KOTOR. That hasn't fixed my framerate either.

Also, I'm checking all my framerates in Counter Strike 1.6, which is generally considered a strong game under wine (the framerate issues also carry across to my other games aswell).

Does anyone have any other ideas? Perhaps its a hardware problem?