[Wine] Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 2 20:11:22 CDT 2010

Yes, it is. And I knew DBabble Server has its Linux version. But I'm not trying to install the complete Server version, but just the Client one. And this one is an exe file, which means if I'm not wrong is a Windows executable. I used to install it with Wine before without problems, as I mentioned before.

Other Windows apps of mine include Aspel SAE, Aspel NOI and CONTPAQ. Haven't tried them yet because I don't have the installers here right now. Also I think if a light application like DBabble Client is giving trouble, the other apps will also give trouble of course. Or maybe I'm wrong again... I need to give them a try yet although with no high hopes.

By the way, updated to Wine 1.3.4, with same results.