[Wine] Paltalk Problems

The Inquisitor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 3 22:56:02 CDT 2010

I am not sure if anyone else had this problem.

I have installed paltalk on my Ubuntu 10.04 using WINE, however, whenever someone sends an emoticon  [Wink] to the room, paltalk crashes.

I have disabled the emoticons to be shown and that has somewhat solved my problem, but it would be nice if one does not have to disable it. It seems more of a bug (but i am no expert). Is there anyway one can solve this issue?

The other issue I have is that after being in paltalk for so long, it crashes. It feels like the memory/buffer dedicated to that particular program/application gets filled and it crashes.

any advice on that?!

Many thanks in advance.