[Wine] QuickbooksPro 2010

macklblack wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 11:13:25 CDT 2010

I'm trying to install a trial copy of QuickBooks Pro 2010

Running WINE1.3

First this comes up:
Quickbooks has problem in accessing this registration file.
Make sure MSXML4 has been installed on your system correctly.
C:\users\Public\Application Data\Common Files\Intuit\Quickbooks\qbregistration.dat

I click th OK button,
installer continues to run, until...

QuickBooks Assistance Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

And...

The program QBHelp.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Then the status bar just stalls.

QuickBooks does appear on the menu under Applications:Wine:Programs
But it doesn't run.