[Wine] Re: Err 1359

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 5 09:37:51 CDT 2010

win32 wrote:
> Sorry, but i can`t upgrade, its too dangerous for my work. where can i find a list of error with his code??

That error code is coming from your app, not Wine.

As for upgrading, if this app doesn't work at all in 1.0.1 then there's no danger in upgrading. If you mean you need 1.0.1 for some other app and don't want to risk messing things up, compile 1.3.4 from source and run it from the build directory. This will enable you to test this app in current Wine while still using the older version for your other apps.