[Wine] Re: Gameplay asks for the second CD

Zwartij wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 6 06:17:53 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:
> Try setting Wine to emulate a virtual desktop (graphics tab in winecfg).
Looking at winecfg in usr/bin I used this option also. Games stays boxed in a non-full screen window. Switching with <Alt><Tab> makes my mouse pointer disappear.

So the cd-iso mounting I have to take now.
I already looked to the commandline enttry # mount-o loop imagefile.iso/ Media/ disk".
I have also seen AcetonISO being an Alcohol120% lookalike.