[Wine] Re: AntiAlias problems

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 6 12:47:11 CDT 2010

Even then if you force AA in nvidia-settings there would be a lot of games where it wouldn't work. If we render the game to a FBO (framebuffer object) before copying the frame to a window then you would not get AA (this is the case in more and more games). In some games you could try to enable AA in game without messing with nvidia-settings but likely you will quickly run into a bug related to this one as well.

For proper AA support we need some more changes in Wine and then it would only work properly if you turn it on in the game. If the game is not aware of it then it might just break.