[Wine] Re: open associated file with explorer.exe

rosch wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 6 17:12:36 CDT 2010

It's a windows program, in fact it's SBClient (SystemBuilder from http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/) and yes it shoots a pdf opening command using explorer.exe.

doh123 wrote:
> heck you could always try to make a dedicated bottle just for this one program and rename start over to explorer and see what happens  :-)

I could but I don't think I have to..I think I've found the troublemaking piece: start.exe was called but this is non-existent on Windows..hence the trouble. start is an internal MSDOS command and hence is called by just typing

Code:
start c:\myfile.pdf

.

cheers.