[Wine] Re: [1.2]StarCraft 2 - Very Slow On Good Computer?

Yanggerg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 7 03:32:53 CDT 2010

Why is this notable? For one thing(Buy WOW Gold (http://www.zyy.com/)), world PVP is going to be a whole lot of fun in Vashj'ir. It'll be tricky, and you'll need to watch not just your back or what's up top, but also what's below. It's interesting(Buy WOW Gold (http://www.shinywowgold.com/)), too, because I think there's a huge potential for the (RuneScape Gold (http://www.rsfarming.com))environment, and I've got a feeling it'll come into play in a future battleground. The developers have been pushing the envelope, anyway, and the Isle of Conquest air drops were a daring foray into new forms of (WOW Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/))movement. Moving around in Vashj'ir, I get the impression that an underwater battleground isn't a far-fetched idea at all. Given that Blizzard will be rolling out several new battlegrounds throughout the (Metin2 Yang (http://www.brothergame.com/))expansion, I wouldn't rule it out and in fact, I look forward to it.