[Wine] Re: Office 2007 is a half ass work'n

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 7 06:41:30 CDT 2010

Ok that different.  I was doing teaching in a prison and we were not allowed windows software installed due to its secuirty issues.

Sorry for biting you two mrchaos101 nothing is more annoying to me than people saying the need something when its a want.  Problem of being a network administrator of time.  Its I need this I need this.  When really its all wants.   Could be delayed by a day or a month with no difference.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=12812
Have you done the howto here?   mrchaos101.  The howto there is critical to excel 2007 working sanely.

The excel 2007 message in image is the message excel 2007 displays when something it has not expected happens.   Yes the run home to mum message as they get called.   Damage a few dlls on a windows install of MS Office 2007 and it will display that message.  Be using a vba script using a .dll that is damaged it will display that message.  How can you say it is not true to label.

There is also a access page.

Version of Office used is critical.