[Wine] Buggy black controls and text?

rahim123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 11 01:55:04 CDT 2010

Hi,
I used to use wine with no problems with version 0.9.37 on openSUSE 11.3.  Now, I am using wine 1.3, and it causes major problems. My programs are unusable because highlighted text becomes black, and many controls also turn black. Here is a screenshot of wineconf with a clean wine conf directory:
[Image: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4959/snapshot7o.png ] Notice the black "Screen Resolution" slider? Other programs are far worse, with controls obscured by black patches. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks!