[Wine] eLibrary doesn't work

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Oct 11 02:49:40 CDT 2010

On 2010-10-11 (October, Monday) 05:00:44 orik wrote:
> Last wine version (2.0). I haven't a log because I click on the exe file
> but the program doesn't return any error, simply doesn't star. If you mean
> the log of the terminal I don't know which comand I should use to start
> the program with this method

	If you installed your program in the default Wine prefix (~/.wine) then
usually you can find it somewhere in the Program Files at ~/.wine/drive_c/. To
run your application in the terminal, use this command:

wine start /unix ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/...

	Of course you should replace "..." at the end with actual path to the .exe
you want to run (if unsure, type tab instead of "..." and you will get a list
of directories in the Program Files folder). Don't forget that you need to
provide full path to the .exe file not to just a directory where it is located.