[Wine] ATI propietary drivers = wine 3d acceleration?

Eclipse wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 11 18:07:23 CDT 2010

Hi, I've got 1 GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 graphics card and using propietary drivers (everything seems to be ok), while trying to play a very low graphics game through wine it's laggy and everything sucks, so it looks like there is no graphic acceleration. Other 3d native games run very good.

So my question is: Ati propietary drivers let me play wine games or is anything wrong with my configuration?