[Wine] Moneyworks Gold

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 09:31:20 CDT 2010

jiranz5 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Davvvve wrote:
>> Try update your wine  .
>

>I tried versions 1.2 and 1.3 but they weren't successful at running MS Office so I went back to the one available from the
>Ubuntu Software Centre (v 1.1.42) and it worked. I really need both sets of software to work simultaneously as Moneyworks
>and Excel integrate with each other.

Looks like it is time for two things:

One:  Update the Applications Database entry for Moneyworks Gold to reflect that it does not work with Wine 1.2/1.3.x
Two:  Conduct a regression test to determine which software updates between 1.1.42 and 1.2 broke Moneyworks Gold so that the problem can be properly corrected.  This should be documented in a bug report on Wine's Bugzilla.

Thank you.

James McKenzie