[Wine] Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 12 15:21:15 CDT 2010

May seem a noob question at this point, but how do I create new clean wineprefixes? And how can I tell Wine to use a specific one for installing and/or running apps?

I installed and tested with good results one of my other apps (an administrative one) in the default prefix .wine, and I wouldn't like to mess the installation by trying again DBabble in the same prefix. Until now I was deleting and re-creating the default .wine prefix.