[Wine] Re: The perils of GMAX

Erothssen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 12 21:31:19 CDT 2010

The bottom bar is my cast bar, middle is target, and top is focus. Focus cast bar is very important, as I need to (WOW Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/))see heals to Spell Lock on my warlock. I have this same configuration for all my cast bars on all my characters, although I'm thinking about switching the positions up and making my cast bar exceptionally small. By the way, if you want to Buy WOW Gold (http://www.zyy.com/) and order for power leveling, you can click our excellent website to search for (Metin2 Gold (http://www.zyy.com/Metin2-Yang/))your desired services. Once you trade here, you will find it is quite safe, convenient and fast to place an order and deliver the order.