[Wine] Re: Civilization IV (Direct2Drive)

zangderak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 13 01:02:53 CDT 2010

/home/kris/.local/share/mime/packages/x-wine-extension-

I looked inside the directory ~/.local/share/mime/packages/ and the 'x-wine-extension-' folder was not there.  So I created it.  And I get this now when I run:

Code:
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
Error in file "/home/kris/.local/share/applications/wine-extension-/bzw.desktop": "application/x-wine-extension-/bzw" is an invalid MIME type ("application/x-wine-extension-/bzw" contains an invalid character in the subtype)
[...]
fixme:wininet:INET_QueryOption INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE: semi-stub
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option 37 STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option 39 STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option 37 STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE: STUB

I'm not too familiar with this MIME business.  Help would be appreciated!